One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

If you are not aware Nuffnang and Maxis is organizing an Amazing Race alike challenge specially for Nuffnang member only. Here's the details
Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)
Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8am-7pm
 (all participants must register before 9am)
Dress code: customized “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” T-shirts will be provided (please indicate your desired size in your blog post entry)


You’ll be starting off and ending the race at Modesto’s, Capsquare, but the route that you’ll need to take on the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race will be filled with tons of other food. Tons of glorious food. *mops drool up* If the thought of Amazing Race-style challenges while savouring the best of Malaysian cuisine doesn’t get you excited yet, maybe the prizes will. Check out the amazing prizes you stand to win in the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race:
PRIZES:
There are 2 main prizes to be won. The 2 teams who earn the most points will win the following:
1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation (for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)
2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)
All 60 participants will be rewarded with Maxis goodie bags.


Whether it is the food or the prize, they both make me drool.. Sorry nuffies have to make you guys mop my drool XD

I love  to die die also must be part of this Maxis Om Nom Nom Race because
  1. I made a resolution that I must try out more yummilicious food in Malaysia before I start my Master class
  2. I want to make history being the first to be involves in such challenge that collaborate best thing together; food, fun, game, activity, goodies, prize, and most importantly bloggers
  3. I get to live by the dream that I actually "been there done that" in "Amazing Race" the food version
Like Amazing Race, this game required a team which I had already form one with the following blogger / member
Soo Wei Siong - http://wssoo.blogspot.com


We call ourselves Food Brigade.  We will have an official T-Shirt on the race day how cool is that and I would need a size M.

Also heard that during the race we will be given an iPhone, Notebook, and Maxis Wireless Broadband to aid us in the game. I know I can count on Maxis Wireless Broadband to stay connected all the time during the full day game anytime anywhere. Do check out what they offer here http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp

The iPhone I think will be pre-equipped with Finder301 app whereby it is able to provide information on food, ATM, bank, and many other POI on your palm. Finder301 have Malaysia largest food listing directory and this should aid us in locating our target during the game. If you want to find out more or share any nice food you can do so here http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8#


  1. Now with all that done, I have to pray that my team is being selected.


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This