Lovely Christmas Celebration

Hohoho! Christmas is around the corner! It brings up my memory of the Christmas celebration in US, the memory is still fresh. It was really a lovely Christmas that I never had even though there was no snows like what I was expected, the white Christmas.

Christmas is a festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ on December 25. We'd a whole week for the Christmas customs,  not even miss a single thing.

1. Decorate the House
2. Cookies Making
3. Shop for Christmas Gift
3. Christmas Card Making
4. Stories Sharing
5. Christmas Dinner
6. Gifts Exchanging



It was finally the 'Christmas Night' after a week of preparation.


Everyone was so excited for the real Christmas dinner. The traditional Christmas dinner in US are usually turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, squash, roaster vegetables, pie and cakes... We got all of them!



The most exciting moment was the gifts exchange! It was so happy to see the smile on my lovely friends' face, reading the message from the Christmas card and the how surprise they were when they unwrapped the gifts :)





I didn't have such a traditional Christmas celebration before. From the preparation to the 'Christmas Night', I realized how important and meaningful of this festival. Thank you my US family. I really miss you all... 

This year, I'll have my first ever Christmas in the Summer time in New Zealand. I'm looking forward to it :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This