Journey to USA

This was a five months work and travel program in United Stated, i'm going to stay and work in Keystone, South Dakota for four months. This was really a long journey...  from Malaysia --> Singapore --> Tokyo --> San Francisco --> Denver --> Rapid City, after that 30 minutes drive from Rapid City to Keystone. I took around 2 days to reach because of many stopovers and long layovers.

  
Changi Airport (Singapore)


Tokyo

San Francisco

I'm going to spend the time in an environment with totally and big different cultural and people but I'm so glad that there's a chance for me to come over to experience the different life. I'm so excited and ready for it!!

Oh yeah, This is a J1 program for student for cultural exchange. And I'm so glad that i have a super nice employer, Laura, from Hill Hospitality Management. She arrange everything likes a comfortable house, many activities, every little thing that we needed! Thanks so much :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This


No comments:

Post a Comment