American History - Mt. Rushmore Memorial

I'm so glad that i stay in Keystone, there's only 2 miles from the Mt. Rushmore. Mt. Rushmore located at Black Hills of South Dakota, it is the history of America about the birth, growth, development and preservation of this country. These four presidents (Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt) are the representative of these four stages.

 
Gutzon Borglum, the artist, the sculptor of Mouth Rushmore. You can find more about him and his artworks at the Borglum History Center aka Borglum Museum in Keystone. This is the world's largest Borglum Art Exhibition.

Lightning ceremony are hold every night which show about the history of America and the Mt. Rushmore. For me, this is likes a history class, a better way to know more about America.




This is a wonderful experience that i will never forget when i in Keystone. Actually I can see it everyday from the hotel that i work in, how great it is! I'm so proud to be here and spend my summer in this town :) I learned a lots in every trip and from every person that i met here.




Location:



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This