Wildlife Park- Bear Country USA in Rapid City

A drive through wildlife park which a home for 20 species of North American mammals! Nature and wild environment was build to the animals here. You get the chance to get closer to the animals. I came for the bear!


Cute baby bear in the babyland :) They looks like a puppy, playful and cute!

Mountain Lion

I think I never seen Arctic Fox in Asia and they look very beautiful!



The bear was crossing the road, back and forward for many times, we stuck at there for few minutes. It was cute and funny!

There's more animals likes bighorn sheep, badger, raccoon, rocky mt goat, wolf... I was able to see many animals that i never seen before, by my own eyes! So, i was really enjoyed this trip and this place is highly recommended not only for kids, but also for adults, family and friends!

Location:



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This